Tuesday, August 5, 2008

T.G.I Friday (1 Utama) (4th Aug 2008)

I forgot to take the picture of the T.G.I.
But never mind, here we start.
This time I visit with my sister and this is the first time I visit T.G.I.
After thinking a long time, I decided to order a steak, a glass of ice lemon tea and my sister ordered a value set and a drink forgot what name.

First I introduce my sister's value set.
This is the appetizer. (Boneless Wing)

Photobucket

Honestly, the boneless wing taste not good... :X
Now the starter. (Friday's Chicken)

Photobucket

The Friday's Chicken taste quite nice. It is with beef bacon topping but my sis can't eat beef.
So I have the advantages. Damm nice bacon. XD
The dessert forgot to take picture, it is a chocolate chip pancake something.
Not so remember.

Here comes my steak!! Oh my god, it cost me RM54.90.
But I will never regret for the price. Just because it is very nice!
(Jack Daniel's Steak)

Photobucket

The mash potatoes taste very nice, the steak grilled and taste sweet.
But I didn't use the sauce, because the sauce is too sweet.
The vegetable not so nice, taste too 'green' (Cantonese)

Food's Comments:
- All is nice except the boneless wing.
- Ice lemon tea and soft drinks also can refill.

Recommend:
- Try Jack Daniel's Chicken or Steak, around 6/7 types of meat.
- If you want to save money, you may try the value set. This Friday's Chicken is nice.

2 comments:

JoAnnE said...

Ceh.... no bring me go also...>.< sad de..wuwuwu.... eat eat eat... Don nid to care me le....

LeGenD said...

haha... next time sure bring u go la...