Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stadt German Cuisine & Steak (Kepong) (11th Aug 2008)

Alright, actually I had heard about this restaurant before I be there.
It is a steak house which famous with german pork knuckle.
I'd been considered quite a long time to decide what to eat.

So at last, me and my girl ordered a German Perk Knuckle with rice and Ice Lemon Tea.
My sis ordered a set lunch.
Here's the picture.
(German Pork Knuckle)
Photobucket

The pork knuckle is come with the sauce, not exactly know what sauce is that.
It is quite not bad since it was the first time I enjoy a pork knuckle.

(Set Lunch)
Photobucket

The set lunch is actually pork chop and it is quite small piece. :X
Set lunch is come with Vege Salad, Potato Soup & Ice Lemon Tea.
I didn't take the photo of it.
My sis told me that her pork chop's taste is better than my knuckle.
Besides the set lunch my sis also ordered a Potato Slices (forgot the name).

Photobucket

The potato taste like hometown dish. XD

Food's Comments:
- Not exactly that nice, but still able to try.
- The potato soup and potato slice is not bad.

Recommend:
- I think should try the pork knuckle with honey.

Extra Picture:
WELL DONE PORK KNUCKLE
Photobucket

No comments: