Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pizza San Francisco (Wangsa Maju) (23rd Aug 2008)

Photobucket
Yohoo... This thread will suprise you all.
My girl and I got nothing to do so come here to have lunch.
When I reached there, oh my god, why there is no people?
But try try not a big problem also.
So we go in with heavy foots.

Although there is no people, but the interior design is quite nice and comfortable.
Here some picture showing the interior.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you all know why we come here?
Tell me normally how much you have to pay to enjoy a steak?
RM20? RM30? Hehe.
We are here because the steak is only RM12.90!!
My girl cannot eat beef, so only I can enjoy.
We ordered a steak, a speghetti and a glass of special lime.

How special? Here comes the Special Lime. RM4.90
Photobucket

That is lime juice + sour plum + soda.
Quite special also. XD
And then, my steak and the pasta are served together.

(Promotion Steak) RM12.90
Photobucket

The sauce is black pepper and the taste of the sauce quite strong.
The potato and the vege also nice.

(Carbonara Pasta) RM13.90
Photobucket

It is cream sauce pasta with some smoked chicken sausage something.
It taste milky, but not too strong taste.
Not bad not bad. Confirm will visit again next time.

Food's Comments:
- Should go and try, maybe should try the pizza.
- The steak is nice, pasta nice too.

Recommend:
- Promotion Steak RM12.90
- Pasta

My Bebe and I:
Waiting the food...
Photobucket

Low price steak!! Haha!!
Photobucket

So nice huh?
Photobucket

1 comment:

nanako.nadz said...

i'm goin' to try today for b'buka puasa..thanks for the info dude.. =)