Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sushi Zanmai (1 Utama) (23rd Aug 2008)

Photobucket

Finally, I have the chance to come here.
I wait for this day long time ago since it open.
Everytime just listen people say how nice how nice and no money to visit.
This time, hoho, I'm here. My girl's sis's husband spend us for this.
Today is saturday, of course have a lot of people.
But luckily we only queue for a while.

Before we have our main course, we had ordered a Chawanmushi each person one.
(Chawanmushi) RM4.80
Photobucket

The Chawanmushi is very smooth, very hot, very nice. :D
This is my main course.
(Chicken Katsudon). RM8.80
Photobucket

It is fried chicken and egg with rice.
Then my girl ordered a
(Japanese Curry Rice) RM8.80
Photobucket

After that we ordered a lot of sushi.
(Inari, Salmon, xxx)
Photobucket

(Catepillar Roll) RM12.80
Photobucket

The last one is Yakitori. This quite nice. Look like Satay.
(Yakitori) RM6.80
Photobucket

Extra Picture:
Taken by my friend.
Photobucket

This beef set only RM15.80, like steamboat.
Photobucket

Food's Comments:
- Catepillar Roll is nice, good taste.
- Chawanmushi, hot and nice.
- Sushi, must use sweet soy sauce with wasabi oh. :D
- Quite satisfy for this visit, so you will know the food is nice or not.

Recommend:
- Unagi, Catepillar Roll, Dragon Roll
- Scallop Stick. (Haven't try yet)

My BeBe and I:
Photobucket

2 comments:

巧克力 said...

hi..
these food look so delicious..
especially tat sushi..
haha..

nice to meet u..

LeGenD said...

nice to meet u 2...
welcome to my page...
hope it can bring some favourite for u...
thank you.