Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nando's Flame-Grill Chicken (Wangsa Maju Jusco) (18th July 2008)


This the 1st time I visit Nando's with my beloved girlfriend.
I remembered that day she just finish workshop, then i gave her a suprise that I bring her to Nando's to enjoy our dinner.
She ordered Lemon & Herbs, the drumstick part of the chicken.
Just because she doesn't to eat chicken breast... >.<

I like to eat the Coleslaw, almost everytime I visit Nando's I will order the Mediterrean Rice & Coleslaw for my side dishes.
We also order a glass of soft drink, and we keep refill...
Aiyo, save money ma... Student where find so much money... XD
After we finish our meal, we sat there for a little while. Waiting the time pass.

Food's Comments:
Overall the food is quite nice, and it won't be very expensive.

Recommend:
- Order 1/4 part of chicken, side dishes with Medditerean Rice and other one.
then will be quite full.
- Remember, soft drinks can refill!! XD

My BeBe & Me:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: