Friday, January 15, 2010

My Memories (Ragnarok Online)

When I upload the pictures at www.photobucket.com just now. I saw this few images. It was taken when I am Form 4 in secondary school. Ragnarok Online.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was the really fun game for me. I wish I could play it back like before but it is impossible. Since we need to really study hard, work part time, hanging out. We don't really have to time to play. I was really happy that time but it is also the most unhappy scene during Form 4.

For this game, I use a lot of money to buy the monthly card. Besides that, I skip school until nearly get expel by school. I get straight 9G for the last exam during Form 4. I hurt my family. But thank for this, I appreciate the love from a family. My dad doesn't give up me at all even he had beaten me that time. My sis stop me for playing game. This is family. They don't want you to loss your mind for doing something bad.

Thanks to my family doesn't give up me and giving me support when I really need.

No comments: