Wednesday, April 23, 2008

和记鸡饭粒 (Malacca)

Today is the second day for me during Malacca trip.
My sis brought me to lunch at near the church there.
That is Chicken Rice Ball.
At the first, we went to the old fashion house to have this chicken rice.
But then after I tried it, I felt it is not nice.
So after the meal, I asked my sis go for next restaurant because that one is better.
:x That means I ate twice chicken rice for a lunch...
This restaurant is very near from the old fashion one.
You can see it after cross a small road.

This is the restaurant.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The restaurant famous is the Soup.
They are Black Bean Soup (黑豆汤) and Lotus Soup (莲藕汤)
So I ordered one chicken rice and one soup.
Photobucket

Food's Comments:
- The chicken rice and the soup are very nice.

Recommend:
- Black Bean Soup (黑豆汤) and Lotus Soup (莲藕汤)

No comments: